Lela Ignjatović possesses experience in representing the interests of clients in commercial legal cases, harmonization of business operations with legal regulations, labour legislation, company registration, resolving property claim issues, restitution process and civil disputes. She has represented companies, sport associations, business associations and individuals.
Experience in „Ristić law office”:
- Analysis of rights and obligations (Due Diligence) for Hypo-Alphe-Adria Rent A.D.
- Protection of the property of Pension and Disability Insurance Fund of the Republic of Serbia, Belgrade, in court processes for determining property ownership rights on 17 special hospitals.
- Return of the property of Pension and Disability Insurance Fund of the Republic of Serbia in the process of restitution
- Represented Republic Institute for Sports; “Eki investment D.O.O”; “Imperial osiguranje A.D.” in bankruptcy process, “Građevinar” construction company, etc.
- Represented Agency for Licensing of Bankruptcy Trustees of the Republic of Serbia in the arbitration of labour disputes processes.
- Represented individuals and well-known public faces in private court processes
- Services and advices for clients in the stock market and securities business
Experience as an independent attorney
- Represented Public Company Ski Resorts of Serbia, Association of Water Diving of Serbia, Tennis Association of Serbia and Serbian Association of Employers in labor disputes, criminal proceedings and arbitration processes.
- Complete legal consulting and drafting of legal acts for creation of companies and other legal persons, internal procedures acts and other corporate documents. She provided legal advice to clients in the area of corporate management, joint investments, restructuring and status changes.
- Represented private Healthcare institution “Clinicanova” in the process in front of the Commission for Protection of Rights in the Public Procurement Procedures.
- Acted as the defender and attorney in criminal and offence proceedings, as well as commercial disputes proceedings.