Dragoljub Rajić has over 15 years of experience working for private companies and business associations in Serbia. Since 2008 he has worked for Serbian Association of Employers, first as economic analysts and PR, and later on as the General Director, taking part in changing tens of different laws which posed significant barriers to doing business in Serbia and the creation of 7 large campaigns for improvement of business climate in Serbia (Labor Law, Law on Copyright and Related Rights, reduction and abolishment of local communal taxes for the business sector, Regulation on the Restriction of Profit Margins on Basic Foodstuffs in retail and wholesale, combating corruption in public procurement process and amendments to the Law on Pubic Procurements, etc.)
In addition to the listed activities, his business experience also includes:
- Author and coauthor of more than 40 different market analyses, studies concerning business environment in Serbia and pre-investment analyses for different companies
- Implementation of 24 projects in the field of improvement of business climate in Serbia, changes to the Labor Law, development of tourism and catering industries, increasing the youth employability, restructuring of government-owned companies and publicly-owned public utility companies, creation of favorable business environment and support for women in business, analysis of and combating shadow economy, as well as analysis of the results in privatization process in Serbia.
- Coauthor of Serbian Association of Employer’s program for revival of market activity and increased economic growth
- 11 years of working in different positions in the media, marketing and public relations
- Author, interviewee and source in over 6500 newspaper articles, TV and radio features, announcement and texts on internet portals on the topic of economy, entrepreneurship, business environment in Serbia, restructuring of compulsory social security funds, public sector restructuring, etc.
- Author, coauthor, consultant and reviewer of 36 books and publications.