From the moment of pandemics of coronavirus outbreak and crisis measures taken in a number of countries both in Europe and throughout the world, everyday business activities of BSN members has seen a number of changes and is facing severe barriers.
In the past weeks, small- and medium-sized enterprises in many cities throughout Serbia are receiving tax decisions with greatly increased amounts of property tax.
Business Support Network (BSN) was an active participant of three-day conference held in Budapest from 12th to 14th November 2019.
Business Support Network began a number of planned autumn activities with a meeting in Zagreb, on 3rd September
Croatian business club became a new active collective member of BSN, which will open significant possibilities for further networking of Croatian and Serbian companies and strengthening of business connections in the SEE region in the future.
- BSN for E-kapija: How to Find a Business Partner in Germany (Serbian)
- BSN in the Media: Manager Satisfaction Survey (Serbian)
- Milan Vučković for Nova Ekonomija: What Awaits You if You Start Your Own Business (Serbian)
- Zoran Ilić, Biomelem, Creativity Before Resourcefulness (Serbian)
- BSN in the media: Law on Accounting causes collapse