Business Support Network began a number of planned autumn activities with a meeting in Zagreb, on 3rd September
Croatian business club became a new active collective member of BSN, which will open significant possibilities for further networking of Croatian and Serbian companies and strengthening of business connections in the SEE region in the future.
Business Support Network (BSN) will present its activities on international fair of transport and railway technologies in Belgrade hotel Metropol on 8th and 9th of May 2019.
Meeting of members of BSN Team and managers of local companies is held in Kraljevo today. Present companies from the metal, machine and wood industry sector are reputable domestic small and medium enterprises with 30 to 40 years of tradition in this part of Serbia.
Numerous manufacturing companies are significantly influenced with new, 20% increased, price of electric energy in supplying contracts for 2019 which are offered by EPS, Serbian electric energy supplier.
- BSN for E-kapija: How to Find a Business Partner in Germany (Serbian)
- BSN in the Media: Manager Satisfaction Survey (Serbian)
- Milan Vučković for Nova Ekonomija: What Awaits You if You Start Your Own Business (Serbian)
- Zoran Ilić, Biomelem, Creativity Before Resourcefulness (Serbian)
- BSN in the media: Law on Accounting causes collapse