The meeting of international informal group of independent business consultants who follow macroeconomic trends in Southeastern Europe concluded that low purchasing power of Serbian citizens will be an important limiting factor for the growth of Serbian economy by 2025.
Government of the Republic of Serbia has finally announced that start-up businesses will be freed from taxes and contributions in the first year of their operation, after long-term convincing by the expert public and business association that started in 2010.
BSN, through Railway Cluster for South-East Europe, together with several other partner organisations from EU Member States, has received support from the European Commission for realization of “Promoting European Rail Excellence Outside EU” (PERES) project.
Sixth periodic analysis of Business Support Network in October and November 2017, on the sample of 424 businesses and entrepreneurs in 25 cities and municipalities in Serbia showed that there is no improvement in collection periods and that the debt of businesses is still increasing.
On September 29, in Smederevo, meeting of members and friends of regional-level business associations Business Support Network (BSN) and Railway Cluster for South-Eastern Europe (RCSEE) was held.
- BSN for E-kapija: How to Find a Business Partner in Germany (Serbian)
- BSN in the Media: Manager Satisfaction Survey (Serbian)
- Milan Vučković for Nova Ekonomija: What Awaits You if You Start Your Own Business (Serbian)
- Zoran Ilić, Biomelem, Creativity Before Resourcefulness (Serbian)
- BSN in the media: Law on Accounting causes collapse