BSN and University of Kragujevac, together with University of Dublin and large number of international partners are organizing online school for innovation and smart manufacturing.
The third international fair of transport and railway technologies SEE Mobility 2021 will be held under the slogan „The new acceleration for Western Balkans“. The main focus of the fair is a recovery of the transport/railway industry, suppliers and operators.
Third regional fair of transport technologies South East Europe Mobility 2021 will be held under the slogan “The new acceleration for Western Balkans” and will put an accent on recovery of railway and transport industry suppliers in post-Covid period.
Part of BSN, Railway Cluster for Southeast Europe (RCSEE), together with partners from the European Railway Clusters Initiative (ERCI) will conduct S-ACCESS project, aiming to strategically strengthen European small- and medium-sized enterprises for participation in non-European markets through tender procedures.
Even though the consequences of COVID-19 pandemics are felt deeper in the Serbian economy, and the new December rules of partially limiting the working hours and movement of people are in place, the beginning of 2021 will certainly bring further displeasure for business owners and managers.
- BSN for E-kapija: How to Find a Business Partner in Germany (Serbian)
- BSN in the Media: Manager Satisfaction Survey (Serbian)
- Milan Vučković for Nova Ekonomija: What Awaits You if You Start Your Own Business (Serbian)
- Zoran Ilić, Biomelem, Creativity Before Resourcefulness (Serbian)
- BSN in the media: Law on Accounting causes collapse