Sixth periodic analysis of Business Support Network in October and November 2017, on the sample of 424 businesses and entrepreneurs in 25 cities and municipalities in Serbia showed that there is no improvement in collection periods and that the debt of businesses is still increasing.
On September 29, in Smederevo, meeting of members and friends of regional-level business associations Business Support Network (BSN) and Railway Cluster for South-Eastern Europe (RCSEE) was held.
Fifteen business banks in Serbia began granting affordable loans to small- and medium-sized enterprises from Apex program of European Investment bank.
Business Support Network has been awarded a special acknowledgment for ongoing formal and informal cooperation with National Association (NA) “Transport and Logistics” at the recently-held annual assembly of the organization.
Business Support Network Team, as a part of one of their research, came up with worrisome data on the comparison of average net wages in Serbia and large part of African countries.
- BSN for E-kapija: How to Find a Business Partner in Germany (Serbian)
- BSN in the Media: Manager Satisfaction Survey (Serbian)
- Milan Vučković for Nova Ekonomija: What Awaits You if You Start Your Own Business (Serbian)
- Zoran Ilić, Biomelem, Creativity Before Resourcefulness (Serbian)
- BSN in the media: Law on Accounting causes collapse