Based on the constant communication with its members and different surveys of several business associations from Serbia, BSN cross-analyzed the gathered data in order to create a realistic estimate of current situation in the economy.
From the moment of pandemics of coronavirus outbreak and crisis measures taken in a number of countries both in Europe and throughout the world, everyday business activities of BSN members has seen a number of changes and is facing severe barriers.
In the past weeks, small- and medium-sized enterprises in many cities throughout Serbia are receiving tax decisions with greatly increased amounts of property tax.
Business Support Network (BSN) was an active participant of three-day conference held in Budapest from 12th to 14th November 2019.
- BSN for E-kapija: How to Find a Business Partner in Germany (Serbian)
- BSN in the Media: Manager Satisfaction Survey (Serbian)
- Milan Vučković for Nova Ekonomija: What Awaits You if You Start Your Own Business (Serbian)
- Zoran Ilić, Biomelem, Creativity Before Resourcefulness (Serbian)
- BSN in the media: Law on Accounting causes collapse