Even though the consequences of COVID-19 pandemics are felt deeper in the Serbian economy, and the new December rules of partially limiting the working hours and movement of people are in place, the beginning of 2021 will certainly bring further displeasure for business owners and managers.
New member of BSN, Milanović Industries Park – MIND Park has a very favourable geographical position, and it is located 12 km from Kragujevac in the heart of Central Serbia…
Based on the constant communication with its members and different surveys of several business associations from Serbia, BSN cross-analyzed the gathered data in order to create a realistic estimate of current situation in the economy.
From the moment of pandemics of coronavirus outbreak and crisis measures taken in a number of countries both in Europe and throughout the world, everyday business activities of BSN members has seen a number of changes and is facing severe barriers.
- BSN for E-kapija: How to Find a Business Partner in Germany (Serbian)
- BSN in the Media: Manager Satisfaction Survey (Serbian)
- Milan Vučković for Nova Ekonomija: What Awaits You if You Start Your Own Business (Serbian)
- Zoran Ilić, Biomelem, Creativity Before Resourcefulness (Serbian)
- BSN in the media: Law on Accounting causes collapse