Large meeting of railway companies and suppliers of Southeast Europe was held in Ljubljana on June 30, named „Challenges and opportunities for railway companies and suppliers in the post-COVID period”, by the Railway Cluster of Southeast Europe (RCSEE) and Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Slovenia (GSZ), with the participation of partners from European Railway Clusters Initiative (ERCI) and Czech railway media Railtarget as media partner.
An SME survey for companies in railway supply and multimodal industry was launched as a part of STARS project, led by 10 ERCI railway clusters, 5 technological centers and 1 digital innovation hub, covering 14 Europen countries.
RCSEE, together with 6 other European railway Clusters participates in the S-ACCESS project
- BSN for E-kapija: How to Find a Business Partner in Germany (Serbian)
- BSN in the Media: Manager Satisfaction Survey (Serbian)
- Milan Vučković for Nova Ekonomija: What Awaits You if You Start Your Own Business (Serbian)
- Zoran Ilić, Biomelem, Creativity Before Resourcefulness (Serbian)
- BSN in the media: Law on Accounting causes collapse