Business Support Network (BSN) will present its activities on international fair of transport and railway technologies in Belgrade hotel Metropol on 8th and 9th of May 2019.
Meeting of members of BSN Team and managers of local companies is held in Kraljevo today. Present companies from the metal, machine and wood industry sector are reputable domestic small and medium enterprises with 30 to 40 years of tradition in this part of Serbia.
Numerous manufacturing companies are significantly influenced with new, 20% increased, price of electric energy in supplying contracts for 2019 which are offered by EPS, Serbian electric energy supplier.
BSN was selected by UNECE – the Economic Commission for the United Nations Economic Commission for Europe to conduct in-depth studies in 60 prominent domestic export/import companies on all commercial procedures that complicate business and imply high or completely unnecessary costs.
In a survey conducted as a part of international “CITED” (Creating IT Environment for Development) program, managers of 66 IT companies in Serbia, predominantly micro enterprises and startups, listed 10 main business risks as a challenge for further development of their companies in in Serbia.
- BSN for E-kapija: How to Find a Business Partner in Germany (Serbian)
- BSN in the Media: Manager Satisfaction Survey (Serbian)
- Milan Vučković for Nova Ekonomija: What Awaits You if You Start Your Own Business (Serbian)
- Zoran Ilić, Biomelem, Creativity Before Resourcefulness (Serbian)
- BSN in the media: Law on Accounting causes collapse